Attend online events
The Bureau has moved to hosting events online. Join us for readings, book releases, and more.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
- History of the Bureau, a talk by Bureau Co-Founder Greg Newton for the Royal Academy of Art, the HagueOn September 23, 2020, Bureau co-founder Greg Newton presented a virtual talk about the Bureau’s history for students at the Royal Academy of Art, the Hague. So if you’ve ever wondered how we came up with our name or what inspired us to found the Bureau, this video is for you! Find out how the…
- The Bureau has an online store!Now you can order books from the Bureau directly from our website! We’re starting off with a small inventory, but we’ll continue adding more books and eventually other merchandise. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about any titles that do not appear in the online store–we can still send these to you if our…
- Safety Notes and Other Info for Sunday’s Queer Liberation March for Black Lives and against Police ViolencePlease join the Bureau on Sunday, June 28, 2020, for the Queer Liberation March for Black Lives and against Police Violence, organized by the Reclaim Pride Coalition. The Queer Liberation March wants to be fully accessible. We can offer a number of wheelchairs with pushers (if desired) and we will have ASL interpreters in the…
- Join the Bureau at the Queer Liberation March for Black Lives and Against Police Brutality on Pride, Sunday, June 28, 2020, 1 PM at Foley Square!Join the Bureau for the second annual Queer Liberation March – the Queer Liberation March for Black Lives and Against Police Brutality! Marchers will gather on Sunday, June 28, 2020, at 12:45pm at Foley Square on Centre St and step off at 1 pm sharp. More information on the Reclaim Pride Coalition website.
- Bureau closing from March 13th until further noticeIn response to the coronavirus pandemic, The LGBT Community Center will close at 6 pm on Friday, March 13th, and remain closed indefinitely (full statement here).
- Exhibition opening postponed: Paul Moreno / Problem Areas, March 13-May 3, 2020The Bureau of General Services—Queer Division is proud to present Paul Moreno / Problem Areas. This will be Paul’s first solo exhibition and will include a selection of paintings and drawings from 2016 through 2020.