Attend online events
The Bureau has moved to hosting events online. Join us for readings, book releases, and more.
Subscribe to our biweekly newsletter
- The Bureau Partners with Reclaim Pride Coalition!The Bureau is very excited to partner with Reclaim Pride Coalition on a series of five virtual panel discussions in the weeks leading up to the Queer Liberation March on Sunday, June 27th, 2021. Topics will cover issues that are pressing for LGBTQIA2S+ people, with emphasis on the heightened urgency caused by a global pandemic and an…
- Winners of the Publishing Triangle Awards 2021!The winners of the 33rd Annual Publishing Triangle Awards were announced on May 12, 2021. Congratulations to all the winners and to all of the finalists! Ferro-Grumley Award for LGBTQ Fiction: Fiebre Tropical, by Juliana Delgado Lopera (Feminist Press); Edmund White Award for Debut Fiction: 99 Erics, a Kat Cataclysm Faux Novel, by Julia Serano (Switch Hitter Press); Thom Gunn Award for Gay Poetry: 13th…
- View Recordings of Past Events on the Bureau’s YouTube Channel!Click here to check out the Bureau’s YouTube channel to see recordings of past events–virtual and IRL!
- Black History Month Sale!For Black History Month 2021 the Bureau is offering 25% off of select books by and/or about Black LGBTQ people. Happy reading! Visit the Bureau’s online store.
- History of the Bureau, a talk by Bureau Co-Founder Greg Newton for the Royal Academy of Art, the HagueOn September 23, 2020, Bureau co-founder Greg Newton presented a virtual talk about the Bureau’s history for students at the Royal Academy of Art, the Hague. So if you’ve ever wondered how we came up with our name or what inspired us to found the Bureau, this video is for you! Find out how the…
- “The Bureau of General Services — Queer Division is the ultimate LGBTQ space,” interview with Dudgrick Bevins for QueerForty.com, November 30, 2020Dudgrick Bevins, founder of the annual NYC Queer Comic Fair that the Bureau has hosted since 2017, interviewed Bureau co-founders Greg Newton and Donnie Jochum for an article published on November 30, 2020, on QueerForty.com: “The Bureau of General Services — Queer Division is the ultimate LGBTQ space.” Thank you, Dudgrick!